- Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when you visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, or interact with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information.
- How We Use Collected Information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails: We may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiries, orders, or other requests. It may also be used to respond to your questions and/or other requests or inquiries. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
- Your Acceptance of These Terms
- Contacting Us